Do you have a craze for dream 11?
Do you dream to win big in dream 11??Then you definitely cant ignore important fantasy point system changes that gonna take place in DREAM11 from today onward i.e 10 SEPTEMBER.IF u wanna win big you got to know every aspect of the game.
NEW Fantasy Points System for DREAM11 have been drafted making it easier for you calculate your points.From today onward point system will be changed for every cricket game played.Changed will be implemented in DREAM 11 in all 3 formats(T20,ODI,TEST).From 10th September onward points Will be doubled for every activity.
BOWLERS will be more stronger in dream11 from today onwards as fantasy points rewarded for taking wickets is increased drastically.
- IN T20 and ODI Points rewarded for taking wicket is increased to +25 which was +10 and +8 earlier.
- In TEST games bowlers taking wicket will be rewarded +16 points which was +8 earlier.
Think you can challenge me on Dream11? Tap https://dream11.onelink.me/1607017099/475dece7 to download the app & use my invite code ASHWI24FG to get a Cash Bonus of Rs.100! Let the games begin
Here’s what changes from September 10th:
- All points have been doubled We have doubled our points for every action to make calculation easier. So for every run, you now get 1 point instead of 0.5 points, and all other actions also give you double the points.
- Bowlers now score more points Our data showed that bowlers consistently scored fewer points than batsmen, so we have increased the value of a wicket to 25 points for limited-overs cricket matches to help put them on a level playing field with batsmen.
Below is the fantasy points system for T20 game in dream 11
|Dismissal for Duck (Batsman, wicket-keeper & All-rounder||-2||-2|
|Wicket (excluding run out)||+10||+25|
|4 wicket haul Bonus||+4||+8|
|5 wicket haul Bonus||+8||+16|
|Stumping/Run Out (Direct)||+6||+12|
|Run Out (Thrower)||+4||+8|
|Run Out (Catcher)||+2||+4|
|In Starting 11||+2||+4|
|Economy Rate (min 2 overs to be bowled)||Old||New|
|Below 4 runs per over||+3||+6|
|Below 4-4.99 runs per over||+2||+4|
|Below 5-6 runs per over||+1||+2|
|Below 9-10 runs per over||-1||-2|
|Below 10.1-11 runs per over||-2||-4|
|Above 11 runs per over||-3||-6|
|Strike Rate (except bowler) (min 10 balls to be played)||Old||New|
|Between 60-70 runs per 100 balls||-1||-2|
|Between 50-59.99 runs per 100 balls||-2||-4|
|Between 50 runs per 100 balls||-3||-6|
Terms and Conditions
- The cricketer you choose to be your Fantasy Cricket Team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points
- The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
- Starting points are assigned to any player on the basis of announcement of his/her inclusion in the team. However, in case the player is unable to start the match after being included in the team sheet, he/she will not score any points. Points shall however, be applicable (including starting points) to any player who plays as a replacement of such player to whom starting points were initially assigned.
- 11 players from each side play the game
- Strike rate scoring is applicable only for strike rate below 70 runs per 100 balls
- None of the events occurring during a Super Over, if any, will be considered for Points to be assigned/applied to a player.
- In case of run-outs involving 3 or more players from the fielding side, points will be awarded only to the last 2 players involved in the run-out.
- Any player scoring a century will only get points for the century and no points will be awarded for half-century. Any score over and above century will be eligible for bonus points only for the century.
- Substitutes on the field will not be awarded points for any contribution they make. However, ‘Concussion Substitutes’ (if permitted as per the applicable rules and regulations of the tournament) will be awarded points for any contributions they make in a match where they make an appearance as a ‘Concussion Substitute’. It is clarified that Concussion Substitutes will be awarded only one (2) point for making an appearance (other than the points awarded for their sporting contributions) in a match as opposed to the two (4) points which are awarded to a player who is named in the starting eleven of a particular match.
- In case a player is transferred/reassigned to a different team between two scheduled updates, for any reason whatsoever, such transfer/reassignment (by whatever name called) shall not be reflected in the roster of players until next scheduled update. It is clarified that during the intervening period of two scheduled updates, while such player will be available for selection in the team to which the player originally belong, no points will be attributable to such player during the course of such contest.
- Data is provided by reliable sources and once the points have been marked as completed i.e. winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made. Points awarded live in-game are subject to change as long as the status is ‘In progress’ or ‘Waiting for review’.