Top 5 Richest Cricket Clubs in the world | elegantknock.com

Top 5 Richest Cricket Clubs in the world, Bcci, richest sports club

Who are the top 5 richest cricket board in the world?

There are 12 countries, who have the full membership of ICC (International Cricket Council) & total 93 countries who are the Associate Members of ICC (International Cricket Council). Cricket is one of the most popular sports in the Indian subcontinent. So easy to guess; cricket has a lot of Fan all over the world and so as a lot of prosperity.

Let’s take a look at the wealth of some of the Famous Cricket Boards all over the world.

1. Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
BCCI is the richest and most powerful cricket board amongst all. The BCCI in its financial projections has attributed 95% of revenue to the Indian Premier League and the remaining 5% is from the other leagues domestic/international tournaments. These projections indicate that the 45-day IPL will earn over 1,600% more than the remaining 320 days’ total revenues during the year. Global media rights, Official kit & team sponsorship also contribute to the overwhelming income. Their revenue is more than four-time than their second opponent.

2. Cricket South Africa (CSA)
The second richest board in the world of cricket is Cricket South Africa (CSA); their income is US $69 million. Most of the income is through media rights and domestic/international matches.

3. England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB)
England is the founders of Cricket. Their income is US $59 million. Their revenue comes from Media rights and they are also successful in terms of county cricket. Nat west T20 blast also helps to the revenue.





4. Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)
They are the biggest opponent to Indian Cricket in terms of sports competition, however, their net income is US $55 million. Their revenue comes from the media rights telecast and Pakistan Super League.

5. Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB)
Bangladesh Cricket Board is the 5th richest cricket board in the world leaving behind Zimbabwe Cricket (ZC), Cricket Australia (CA), Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC), West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) and New Zealand Cricket (NZC). Their net worth is US $51 Million. Bangladesh is the most developing & uprising nation in the world of cricket, and they have a huge fan following.